Contact: Bas van Velzen, Kannaiah
van Velzenstraat 49 – 1693 CV Wervershoof (Onderdijk)
Bhajans, the singing of devotional songs: every 2nd Sunday 10:30-11.45
Bhajan practise: every 4th Sunday 10:30-11:45
Rudrabishekam: every Monday 19:30 – 20:30 This ritual, also called Lingam pooja, is performed by chanting the Vedic Sanskrit mantra’s “Rudram and Chamkam” for 45 minutes. After the chanting a lingam is poured over with water (this lingam was materialized by Swami Gopala Krishna). This ancient ritual brings your mind to calmness, by calming the mind our own inner self can be heard.
Study circle: every Friday morning 10:00 – 12:00
Sri Sai Mandiram Foundation: To support our Mother in the work with financial needs we started this trust in 2000.
The purpose of GKS is:
- To improve, expand and take care of the Sri Sai Mandiram
- The development of the spiritual element within us
- Organization of workshops, sathsangs, study circles
- The collection and coordination of funds for the Sri Sai Mandiram Foundation
- To organize / prepare events like Swami’s visits to Holland
- Translation and distribution of Sai’s message